I wish you and your loved ones a holiday season filled with good health, peace, happiness, and prosperity.
My team and I have been dedicated this holiday season to bringing people together and helping to brighten up the lives of families who need some extra cheer. My office has organized multiple events including food and toy drives, health fairs and holiday celebrations.
- Joined multiple communities in their tree lighting ceremonies
- Participated in the Lady Guadalupe Celebration
- Sponsored the Families Together event to help distribute over 30,000 toys
- Helped assemble food boxes together to support local non-profits at the Noble Viking Food Box distribution
- Sponsored the Queer Posada event
- Participated at the Orange County Congregation Community Organization (OCCCO) United Liberty Event
- Sponsored a breakfast at the Cambodian Family Breakfast and Toy Drive event
- Co-sponsored a Community Health Fair and Vaccine Clinic to ensure our community stays healthy during the holiday season
- Served lunch at the Yale Homeless Shelter Holiday Lunch
- Supported the Santa Anita Christmas Toy Giveaway Event
- Sponsored the Christmas Toy Giveaway and Holiday Posada
During the past month, our community has taken great strides in ensuring that no one is alone during this season. We know that the holidays can be a time of crisis for some, please know that FREE help is available! If you or anyone you know is struggling with suicidal thoughts, please dial 988.
From our team to yours, we wish you a wonderful holiday season.
Board of Supervisors, Second District
County of Orange