Tustin Hangar Fire Update
Last Thursday, the County of Orange Health Officer, Dr. Regina Chinsio-Kwong, moderated a panel discussion that included experts from various specializations and backgrounds. The discussion focused on the Tustin Hangar Fire environmental impacts and shared recommendations to minimize the potential for health impacts in our area.
Organizations and experts that participated in the panel discussion include:
- Dr. Ben Castellana, PhD, United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Eileen Mananian, MS, California Department of Toxic Substance Control
- Dr. Andrea Polidori, PhD, South Coast AQMD
- Dr. Chris Kuhlman, PhD, CIH, DABT CTEH, Center for Toxicology and Environmental Health
- Dr. Arthur Frank, MD PhD, Professor of public health and professor of medicine at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
- Dr. Jun Wu PhD, Professor in the Department of Environmental and Occupational Health at UC Irvine Program in Public Health.
- Dr. Oladele (Dele) Ogunseitan, PhD, Distinguished Professor and University of California Presidential Chair at UC Irvine.
(Participants of the expert panel)
Click here to view the video recording of the discussion.
I will continue to keep you apprised as additional information becomes available.
Board of Supervisors, Second District
County of Orange