November 23, 2020
Join me and Anaheim District Three Councilmember Dr. Jose Moreno for a COVID-19 Community Health Roundtable on Tuesday, December 1 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 pm on Zoom. The Roundtable will mainly focus on COVID-19's community transmission in the City of Anaheim as the City has a disproportionally high number of positive COVID-19 cases compared most of Orange County. However, all the discussed information will benefit all residents as we continue our fight against COVID-19.
Our panelists will include:
Orange County Health Care Agency
- Dr. Clayton Chau, Director and Health Officer
- Dr. Margaret Bredehoft, Deputy Agency Director
- Dr. Curtis Condon, Research and Planning Manager
Anaheim Elementary School District
- Superintendent Dr. Christopher Downing
Anaheim Union High School District
- Superintendent Michael Matsuda
Centralia Elementary School District
- Superintendent Norma Martinez
RSVP for the Roundtable at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Z7yMtFJIS2qUjPGsgEa4pA.
See the flyer below for more information.
Supervisor, Orange County Board of Supervisors